Tamara Ghandour brings her "A" game to each one of her innovation keynotes.
She shares big league experiences, extensive research and inspirational, actionable innovation ideas.
Participants leave energized and ready to take action.
Watch Tamara in action.
Innovation Keynote Speaker | Entrepreneur | Author
In today’s business climate, organizations cannot afford to maintain the status quo. As competition intensifies, companies must focus on innovation and creativity and differentiate themselves from the competition. And that's where Tamara Ghandour, an incredible innovation keynote speaker, steps in.
What to expect from Tamara Ghandour's engaging keynotes
- Before the conference even begins, participants are primed by taking Tamara’s proprietary Innovation Quotient Edge (IQE) Assessment.
- At the conference, Tamara brings the results of the IQE Assessments to life in a meaningful way showing that everyone can innovate.
- Participants dig deep with Tamara and really understand the importance of innovation in their personal and professional lives.
- Sharing true-to-life stories and hands-on activities, Tamara sparks creativity and innovation in each participant.
- Participants learn why innovation is the key driver for competitive advantage, growth and profitability
- Participants get a clear picture as to why most companies struggle to create a culture that produces consistent innovation.
- Tamara shows how anyone can create a culture that inspires new thinking, customer focus, experimentation, and business growth.
Or call us at 1.888.651.8272
What participants say...
"One of the best keynote sessions, I’ve attended in the recent past. Interesting, Engaging and inspiring. Thank you for sharing your real-life stories."
--Vish Walia, Microsoft
"I had a great time learning about Innovation Quotient Edge (IQE) Assessment at SOCOM. I look forward to reading Think Sideways and learning to Jump on 2!"
"I first saw Tamara speak at a Women’s conference. It was during a time when I was reevaluating my business model and needed to find the exact right change. Tamara’s session helped me get out of my own limiting perspective and approach the situation very differently. It is a long story, but this path ultimately led to me selling my company – allowing my business partner (my mom!) to retire. I knew that my local association could benefit from Tamara’s message, so this year I suggested we bring her out to a tradeshow event. The response was overwhelmingly positive. I am still hearing rave reviews!"
--Lindsey Whitney, Rocky Mountain Regional Promotional Products Association
"Tamara's webinar motivates and engages virtual participants to explore and understand the 9 traits of innovative people. Her session offers participants intuitive and easily digestible tools they can immediately implement to begin fostering a culture of innovation at their workplace. Prepare for a powerful and engaging virtual experience."
--Naomi Fisher, NCHRA Program Manager
Join people around the globe who have benefited from Tamara Ghandour's innovation keynote speaking and training
When you book Tamara, you get...
Tamara’s highly interactive and wildly popular innovation keynotes include:
- At the Speed of Innovation
- Innovation Drives
- Inside The Innovator's Mind
- Tap That Asset
- I Wouldn't Do That If I Were You
- How To Zig While Everyone Else Zags
How to Out-Maneuver the Marketplace and Out-Perform the Competition at Lightning Speed
If you aren’t continually innovating and pivoting, you are on a fast path to irrelevance. To compete in today’s ever-changing, fast-paced landscape, organizations and leaders must learn to create a culture where innovation is the norm and adaptability is the requirement. This is a fast-paced innovation keynote, like the speed today’s business requires.
- Create a culture of innovation from the inside out, where everyone participates and impacts the bottom line
- Unlock your greatest resource, the untapped innovative minds of your team
- Transform your organization into a gym of innovation where growth and measurable results are the norm
- Overcome the hidden barriers to innovation that are hindering results
- Benefit from the compounding value of daily innovation for exponential growth
How to Transform Your Organization from Change Agents to Change Artists, and Become Masters of the Marketplace
The biggest myth out there killing organizations is thinking that they need more change agents to combat status quo thinking. You don’t need more disruption. It’s happening already all around you. The marketplace, the competition, and the customer are always changing. Someone is always going to disrupt your work.
Instead what you need to truly win is change artists, people that are able to leverage and harness change to your advantage. People that are able to transform change from an unknown challenge to a known asset. That’s how you stop spinning your wheels and start winning in today’s fast-paced landscape.
- Understand how change agents and other deliberate efforts to disrupt your business are actually hurting your success
- Transform people into change artists who can leverage the change happening around you
- Empower your people to be Change Artists by first recognizing how they innovate, their Unique Innovation Profiles
- Avoid the innovation traps of indifference that are slowing down growth
- Discover how to break down the barriers to innovation both inside your organization and in the marketplace
Discover How The Innovator’s Mind Is Inside All Of Us
The innovator’s mind is curious, bold and always working. It is also inside all of us. But, not everyone innovates the same way. While innovation has become an organizational mandate and critical job description, we expect innovation to be accomplished somehow in the same institutionalized way. This shuts out 99% of your people. Then we wonder why fresh ideas never get created or, when they do surface, why they are never implemented.
Tamara’s proprietary Innovation Quotient Edge (IQE) assessment engages the nine key triggers of innovation to identify and leverage your untapped potential. The only assessment that can quantify how you innovative, will show you how understanding Unique Innovation Profiles, especially your own IQE, will help your team discover how to work smart and bring more innovative thinking to work and life.
- Avoid the innovation pitfalls of exclusivity and siloing that kill morale, performance and results for most organizations and within most people
- Discover your greatest untapped asset – your Innovator Profile – and be yourself, at your best
- Engage your peak performance, and deliver more innovative thinking to your work and life
- Discover how being you, at your best, is your competitive advantage
- Create an environment where everyone on your team has permission to innovate and deliver their best performance.
How to Tap Your Company’s Greatest Asset for Improved Performance, Engagement and Bottom Line Results
Your most important customers aren’t the people that buy your products and services. Rather, they’re the people inside your organization. Top-performing organizations recognize that the bottom lines improve most dramatically when their people are engaged enthusiastically. Yet most organizations settle for luke-warm employees and average productivity.
In today’s highly competitive marketplace, mere job satisfaction isn’t enough to attract or retain top talent or compete in the marketplace. A culture of innovation is the secret ingredient for enthusiastically engaged employees who work with passion every day.
- Drive innovation from the inside out for increased buy-in and implementation
- Empower and engage everyone by leveraging the IQEs – Unique Innovator Profiles of your people and the interplay of those profiles among your team.
- Discover the biggest mistakes most organizations in employee engagement, and how to avoid them
- Decode the blueprint to a culture of innovation where people and ideas thrive and mediocre monkeys are minimized
- Guide your team members from mere satisfaction to enthusiastic engagement, buzzing with energy daily
7 Ways Leaders Kill Innovation and How to Avoid Them
Your innovation mandate sounds like lip-service and nonsensical business-consulting jargon. A bullet point in your value statements or a town hall meeting are not enough. Innovation is the number one skill required from today’s workforce. Yet most are left wondering how the fresh ideas aren’t being generated. Then leaders are left scratching their heads wondering why.
What if you could build a team that understands why innovation is important and how to innovate daily? That’s what could happen if you avoid the seven key mistakes and maximize the innovation quotient of your entire organization.
- Discover the pitfalls of corporate tunnel vision that may be squelching your innovation efforts.
- Transform your teams from what’s feasible to what’s possible, the difference between good and exceptional results
- Elevate innovation from a job function to an organizational culture
- Overcome the biggest barrier to innovation, indifference in your team and customer
- Unlock the blueprint of top leaders that elevate their teams to new heights
How to Use Innovation to Differentiate Yourself in a Crazy Cluttered World
Tamara has been taking risks, launching ideas and testing the limits for years. Along the way she has had a lot of successes and a few failures. Learning from every experience, Tamara uncovered the secrets to the success game – being brave enough to zig while everyone else zags.
Whether you work in an office, at home or on the road, Tamara’s courageous story of innovation, entrepreneurship and a lot of audacity will inspire you to bust out of the box. You’ll discover how it all comes down to wardrobes, wine and weights.
- Unlock the 7 keys of innovation that increase chances of success
- Avoid the hidden mistakes most entrepreneurs that is slowing their results
- Master the top ways to zag so you can rise above the noise
- Understand Tamara’s success and failures, all leading to invaluable lessons from the entrepreneur streets
- Build a work and life you love that is built off your innovation strengths and avoid your weaknesses
INCLUDED WITH EVERY KEYNOTE: THE INNOVATION QUOTIENT EDGE ASSESSMENT
The Innovation Quotient Edge (IQE) Assessment is the only tool that helps you understand your unique Innovator Archetype. So you can retrain your brain to be innovative on demand.
Being innovative is universal, we all do it. However, how we innovate is unique to each of us.” - Tamara, Creator
Our proprietary Innovation Quotient Edge Assessment (IQE) will assess, measure, and crystalize your unique Innovator Archetype. Unlock your greatest asset - your innovative mind. Based on 20 plus years of work and research, the IQE will help you discover your unique brand of innovation.
Use it to:
- Be you, performing at your peak
- Let the innovative ideas flow in your work and life
- Have a stronger, more valued voice in your work and tribe
- Unleash your personal and professional competitive advantage
Prior to Tamara's innovation keynotes, each attendee will be given a custom link to take the assessment, providing incredible value before they even walk through the conference doors. When they leave they’ll be armed with knowledge and insights that impact them directly. If innovation is the theme of your conference, the IQE and Tamara’s keynote will be the change-agent that makes that happen.
Read "THINK SIDEWAYS" and keep Tamara's innovation activities and lessons at the ready.
In this playbook, Tamara Ghandour, innovation keynote speaker, entrepreneur and author, brings to life exercises, ideas, and tidbits to harness your entrepreneurial spirit and unleash the new competitive advantage--your imagination! A perfectly blended mix of insightful observations, powerful storytelling, and practical tools. Reach your creative potential and Think Sideways all day, everyday. CEOs, business executives, entrepreneurs, and aspiring entrepreneurs should keep this playbook at arm's reach at all times.
"My imagination is on fire!!!! This book unleashed a part of my brain that apparently had been peacefully resting for a while. I cannot remember the last time I was this excited about a book. This book offers real life examples, truly thought provoking exercises and scenarios that people of all occupations can relate to. Fantastic book!" ~Kelly Stratchko
As an added bonus, when you add Tamara's book to your keynote package, attendees will have the opportunity to personally connect with Tamara during a book signing.