Inside LaunchStreet interviews Chris Chopyak, the founder of ArloSoul, a global consulting firm that uses visual innovation and strategy to create inspired growth. She is also author of Picture Your Business Strategy. Chris and I cover everything from the power of drawing on ideation and team buy-in to how to leverage visual strategy in your day to day business. She also shares why visual work tends to avoid the pitfalls of miscommunication and bad assumptions.
Download Link | iTunes | Stitcher Radio
Questions Answered in this Episode:
How did you become an expert in visual strategy?
What does “inspires growth through visual strategy” mean?
What problems do you help solve as a visual strategist?
What objections do you hear?
Power of visual strategy
- Using drawings to capture essence of what’s being said
- Images are universal
- Provides a focal point during planning
- Generates additional ideas
- Stimulates both sides of the brain
- Accelerates execution
Applications of visual strategy for businesses
Building more visualization into your business
Using visualization to synthesize information
Picture Your Business Strategy by Chris Chopyak
If you are ready to:
- get buy-in from key decision makers on your next big idea
- be a high impact, high value member that ignites change
- foster a culture of innovation where everyone on your team is bringing innovative ideas that tackles challenges and seize opportunities…
To subscribe, receive notifications and listen to this episode and others on Inside LaunchStreet on your mobile devices, go to iTunes.