Inside LaunchStreet interviews Gina Schrek, the founder of SocialKNX, a marketing strategy, content and social media firm, author and international speaker. Gina and I chat about what a good social media strategy looks like, why our efforts aren’t working and how to flip our idea on the purpose and tactics on the many media channels we use. She also shares some of the common mistakes that are ruining our efforts and how to do the opposite. This podcast is a highlight reel from a video interview for LaunchStreet members.
Questions Answered in this Episode:
How should we think about our marketing strategy?
When clients come to you what are you hearing?
Key Points and Resources Mentioned:
- Today’s online marketing
- Website core of your marketing
- Your blog posts, speaking, white paper, social media should pull people towards your website
- Facebook Ads
- Eye traffic
- Experimenting and tweaking your marketing
- Identify your audience
- Create content for sales
- Pinterest buyable links
- Social media doesn’t work unless…
Connect with Gina on social media @ginaschrek
If you are ready to:
- get buy-in from key decision makers on your next big idea
- be a high impact, high value member that ignites change
- foster a culture of innovation where everyone on your team is bringing innovative ideas that tackles challenges and seize opportunities…
To subscribe, receive notifications and listen to this episode and others on Inside LaunchStreet on your mobile devices, go to iTunes.