Inside LaunchStreet interviews Viveka Von Rosen, an internationaly recognized LinkedIn expert, the author of several books and a sought after keynote speaker. We talk about how you can rock your personal brand on LinkedIn, drive growth through strategic relationship building and what you are doing on your profile that’s actually repelling people you want to know. This podcast is a highlight reel from a video interview for LaunchStreet members.
Questions Answered in this Episode:
How did you become a LinkedIn expert?
What makes LinkedIn so powerful?
Why should we be active on LinkedIn?
What should/should not be in our profile?
What are some of the tactics you’ve used to grow your business through LinkedIn?
How do I build my personal brand as an employee?
How do I use LinkedIn for business leads?
What’s the one thing I should start doing on LinkedIn?
What’s one thing we’d be surprised to learn about you?
Use LinkedIn to build rapport with business prospects
Higher open rate than cold email
Focus on your top 100-200 connections
Important to engage by sharing, liking, connecting
Your profile should:
- Last name only in last name field
- Focus on benefits of your audience
- Include testimonials
- Include examples of results
- Add background image
- Maximize written sections of profile
- Create a network of those who benefit you
- LION – LinkedIn Open Networker
Use LinkedIn publisher to post articles
Post them daily for the first week, then twice the next week and then weekly
Viveka’s book LinkedIn – 101 Ways To Rock Your Personal Brand
Connect with Viveka at http://linkedintobusiness.com/
If you are ready to:
- get buy-in from key decision makers on your next big idea
- be a high impact, high value member that ignites change
- foster a culture of innovation where everyone on your team is bringing innovative ideas that tackles challenges and seize opportunities…
To subscribe, receive notifications and listen to this episode and others on Inside LaunchStreet on your mobile devices, go to iTunes.